Pricelist & Daily Rates 2014
We cater for Bow, Crossbow and Rifle hunting, as well as combination hunts.
- If your trophy does not make SCI minimum standard - you hunt another for free
- We take care of your rifle importation for free
- Huge savings on taxidermy prices
Download: Pricelist 2014.pdf
Our all inclusive Daily Rates to be quoted;
Please feel free to contact us:
or refer to the Contact us page
Daily Rates Include:
- Meals, Laundry & Drinks
- All water, beverages & wine in camp and on hunt.
- Professional Hunter and all Staff.
- Preparation of trophies.
- Transport to and from JHB Airport.
- Transport to and from all hunting areas, unless otherwise quoted
- Rifle Importation
- No hidden costs.
Daily Rates Exclude:
- Extra car hire for big groups, air charters before, during and after the safari
- Taxidermy processes and shipping charges
- Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff
- Trophy fees of species taken.Animals wounded and lost will be paid in full. 14% VAT will be applicable on wounded animals.
- Rifle hire at $30 per client per day, ammo at cost.
- Hotel or Guesthouse expenses before and after the safari.
- Specially requested imported food and drinks
- Cost of telephone calls and faxes made by client.
- Cites license fees where applicable
- On request charter transfer available from airport to camp at additional cost.
- Entrance fees at sight seeing companies.
Recommended Rifle use:
Small-Medium sized animals
Up to 400lbs
7mm - .300
- Permit fees are not included where needed.
- Wounded animals must be paid for.