Very important !
If you fly SAA and with a minor please have a copy of his / her birth certificate with when arriving in South-Africa. They will not let the minor board the plane. This is a new pre-cautionary rule from the South-African authorities to try and prevent human trafficking.
Info on booking
At Kuche Safaris we understand that to book any foreign hunting safari is for most people a big decision, therefore we will be there to help and assist you all the way and to make it easier on you. We would like to be there for you all the way, from the moment till you contact us till you have your memories on the wall back home. Being in the business a long time we can provide you with good advice and assistance.
Below we provide a guide to booking your African Safari which outlines the whole process, just as supportive information.
Please feel free to contact us with questions or uncertainties.
A compact bright 6 night / 7 day hunt is good, but if you can afford it, we would recommend a 10 Day / 9 Night Safari. This will help to get over jet lag and widen the opportunities we offer you. This also reserves for a more relaxing hunt and enjoyable time.
With us you can choose out of three types of safaris.
1. Choose one of our standard hunting packages, fully inclusive of:
• Trophy fees for the animals which are specified in the package.
• You can still change your animals but then the package price will be adjusted accordingly.
• Daily rate (Accommodation, meals, land transportation and the services of an experiences professional hunter. It also includes 14% government tax on the daily rate)
2. Provide us your wish list and we will tailor-made your own fully inclusive package for you.
3. A la carte Safari
• Daily rate includes 14% government tax. Hunt animals as the opportunity arises. Prices as per our standard price list.
In any of the above cases:
1. Additional trophies can be added at the price list rate
2. Guests are met upon arrival at O.R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg and will be returned there upon completion of the Safari at no extra cost.
Add-on tours and photo safari day trips are also available
When you have selected the safari you would like to book, the safari contract , providing all the details of the upcoming safari will be finalized and signed and you will be required to pay the deposit, depending on the nature of the safari.
Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of 50% of the total daily rates for the duration of the safari is required to confirm the booking.
- The balance is payable after the hunt.
- Trophy fees are payable on all animals killed or wounded and lost, prior to departure.
- Deposits are not refundable, however by negotiation, can be carried over to the following season.
- All payments are to be made in cash, traveller or bank guaranteed cheques only.
- 14% Value Added Tax is payable on any animals, wounded, lost, or not exported.All taxes paid on your safari can be claimed back at the airport on your departure.
- All reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and good health will be taken. However, no liability will be accepted for injury, losses or illness, before, during or after the safari.
- We recommend both reliable taxidermists and /or shipping agents. Should you decide to use your own, no responsibility whatsoever will be accepted by us for any loss or damage occurring to your trophies prior to, during or after packing, shipping, tanning and mounting.Please also remember to insure your throphies