Important Information on EBOLA!
What will happen to you on and after arrival in South Africa:
1. You and everybody else will be scanned for fever and signs of Ebola on arrival at Johannesburg International Airport. Up till now, ZERO cases of Ebola reported.
2. After we meet and did the Rifle Import formalities you will be taken to our hunting camp in our own private vehicles.
3. We are situated in a small area and all our hunting areas are very remote.
4. You will not be in contact with the general public while hunting.
5. None of the residents in our hunting areas have been to West Africa ( +/- 4000 miles away)
NOTE: For your own piece of mind, do not fly/travel through West-Africa.
* For more information and facts on Ebola read the following: Ebola information kit
Welcome to Kuche Safaris !
In Swahili, the word "Kuche" means: “To be busy and happy for the whole day from dawn to dusk” This is our promise to you. Pure enjoyment and a personal touch!
For many people it’s a lifelong dream to go on a safari to Africa be it a photo safari or hunting experience. When going on a safari to any unknown country, there arise a lot of questions that needs to be answered. We realize that you have to put your trust, values and money in the hands of a stranger at the time.
As you take a tour through our website you will realize that you as the client are the most important aspect in this business for us. That's because we have between 80 – 90% returning clients. You will find that our prices are more than competitive and very reasonable. Our prices are far below the standard of the service that you will benefit from.
We want you to experience and enjoy your Safari with your loved ones and friends. You will be pampered by our staff in our family friendly camps and environment. We are committed to conservation, fair chase and most important; our promise to you.
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU !!
Kuche Safaris on the Trophy Quest Show - Outdoor Channel
Kuche Promo Video